To be the light of Jesus to the nations.
“I am the Light of the world.” – John 8:12
To make disciples and to equip them.
-To position the church in a place where the power of the Holy Spirit is evident.
-To be God’s anointed instruments that will preach the Gospel to the poor, heal the broken– hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and recovery of sight to the blind, to set the oppressed free, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.
…SO THAT THE NAME OF JESUS WILL BE EXALTED ON EARTH…
- Preaching God’s word – Mark 16:15
- Evangelism – Isaiah 6:8-9
- Discipleship and Training – Matthew 28:19-20
- Bible Study – Joshua 1:8
- Promoting Unity – Romans 12:5
- Prayer and Intercession – Colossians 4:2
- Being instruments of love – John 13:35
- Living a supernatural life style – 1 Corinthians 2:4
- Praise and worship – Psalm 150:6
- Service – Mark 10:45