Mission Trip to Poncitlan, Jalisco in Mexico.
Lighthouse is partnering with Iglesia La Roca, in Poncitlan, Jalisco, for a time of ministry and equipping. For five days, we will be leading a Bible camp with about 150 children. We will also have some time of Bible study, ministry training, and equipping.
There will be an opportunity to attend different church services where Pastor Marcio will be speaking and the team will minister to the church by praying for the sick, prophesying, giving words of encouragement, and whatever else the Holy Spirit leads.
This will be an amazing experience in which the presence of God will be manifested in and through you. Don’t miss this great opportunity to experience God in a new way.
- $400 deposit due May 20th (If we do not buy the flight tickets by this date, the overall price of the trip will increase. Deposit will be used to buy the tickets).
- Full amount due by July 27th If you would like to use a Credit or Debit Card please contact the church office.
Included in the cost:
- Flights from Chicago to Guadalajara and back.
- Transportation to Chicago and Back.
- 8 nights hotel, two beds, two per room.
- Transportation while in Mexico, rental van and gas.
- Financial help with the cost of the Bible Camp.
What is not included:
- Daily meals. Some meals will be covered but be prepared to spend $10-20 daily on meals.
- There will be a tourist day. You might want to have some cash for this day.
- Extras while in Mexico.
To register or for more information about the trip click here